Maintenance contracts are designed to replace, adjust, and maintain recommended components to prolong the life of the equipment and ensures optimal performance.
Maintenance estimates are available upon request. Estimated costs will vary depending upon system components and accessories.
Typically, a Maintenance agreement runs for a period of one year, two or three-year cycles based on specific customer needs and provides service on specific equipment based on a planned maintenance schedule specified by the customer.
Whatever your area of activity and quality needs, these contracts provide:
- Reliability and protection of equipment
- Personnel and equipment safety
- Optimal performance /cost ratio
- Quick return on investment (ROI).
- Priority access to the services covered by the contract.
- A guaranteed response time up to 2 clock hours.
- Technical support available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
- Optimal efficiency on site from a certified professional service team, each with more than 50 hours training per year.
- Service methodology and technological means drawn from 15 years’ experience of maintaining ICT systems.
- Professional, detailed, regular diagnostic reports.
- A single contact able to cover complex problems.